What's new

I just watched "The Thing" on DVD, need some help w/ the ending (spoiler potential) (1 Viewer)

Tom Vet

Stunt Coordinator
Alex I told you after I took care of a e-mail I would get my #37 on my progressive Scan Sony CX-875 300 + 1 changer and play back the movie until I hear Fuch's say "it wasn't broken open it looks like someone opened it with a key then after he ripped open the bags reclosed with a key."

Remember I had fukes spelled wrong but in the credits I seen Fuch's, so I know it was Fuch's by the light green colored blood bank, that no one would have any interest in except doc Copper and el capitan had the only key. Palmer called him that when he shot the norwegan saying I was wondering when el capitan would use his pop gun.

I also watched John Carpenter and others in the interviews. I watched it all in the wide non-anamorphic screen stopping and replaying, taking notes all for the sake of winning a friendly argument with you Alex. Now let's get Carpenter on the horn he has some explaining to do to 2 good fans, that is me Tom Vet and my friend Alex Spindler. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks