What's new

I just watched RUDY for about the 20th time!! (1 Viewer)

MikeEckman

Screenwriter
I cant say much that hasnt already been said about this movie, but this is definitely one of the my favorite movies, and in my opinion, the best sports related movie ever made, even though you dont even have to be a fan of football to enjoy this movie.
The performances in this movie are all top notch. Ive liked Sean Astin in every movie hes ever made, including the little known Toy Soldiers that came out in 1991.
The most heart warming scene in the movie definitely is the scene by the lake, but another scene in the movie that I really love is the one at practice where Rudy sacks the quarterback and the QB hits him and says something to the effect that hes playing like its the Superbowl or something, and then the coach told him that because of his attitude he got bumped down to the practice squad or something like that.
Either way, this is an excellent DVD, and is worth whatever price you pay for it. I think I paid $20 + tax for it when it first came out and I dont regret it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks