What's new

I just want the original Raiders! (1 Viewer)

Steve K.H.

Supporting Actor
but there's still no reason to make viewers buy individual movies only as a set.
And there's no guarantees that even a box set trilogy will have to be released, let alone the individual titles.

Given the alternative (Star Wars IV to VI anybody?) I'm content that we have an ability to access the Indy Trilogy.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
To state once again, If you have a problem with the set because you have to buy all 3 just to get Raiders (or which ever one you want), then fine, but the major excuse people bring up is the cost. This is why I can not justify your arguments. Arguing that it's unfair because you can't afford it or because you don't want to spend the money is not a reasonable argument.

So go ahead and say that it sucks that you can't buy only Radiers, I have no problems with that, but once you bring the cost into play, I have to start arguing with you.

It sounds like a few people aren't buying the Raiders set out of spite for not releasing them individually than anything else. If you can't afford the $45, that's fine, but don't blame the studio because you can't afford it.

Ken Cline

Stunt Coordinator
Man, I can't believe this. There are people out there that only want the first one? This is one of the best trilogies IMO. How could you not want the set.

-KC

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks