What's new

I just saw the most amazing commercial... (1 Viewer)

David Galindo

Screenwriter
It started with a B-Ball player going to shoot. Then a bunch of mini helicopters in white shoot harpoon strings to try to hold him. Its done in a way thats totally awesome to look at- the sound is amazing. Then a bunch of mini tanks and Humvees (not toy helis or tanks, but real ones manned by real people about an inch tall) run up and try to take him down, like Jurassic Park.

Then the white lines on the basketball court are torn open by gunners in camo, shooting more harpoons at the guy. He goes for the shot, tearing all the lines and making the basket.

Impossible is Nothing. by Adidas.

So...Ive been looking all around, and havent found an online video of it. Man, it was really cool.

Wow.

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
I like the Nike commercial that aired after Boston won the World Series. Wow.

- Steve

Tommy T

Stunt Coordinator
I believe it was a Tracy McGrady commercial. I particulary liked the "camaflauged" white line around the 3-point line.

brentl

Senior HTF Member
"not toy helis or tanks, but real ones manned by real people about an inch tall"

Now that's funny:D

Brent

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
The Lilliputians really increased their defense budget since Gulliver left!

A most excellent commercial.

JeremySt

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeremy
has anyone seen that Acura commercial for their new 2 door sports car? RSX Type S I think. Id like to find that one on the web, and figure out what the music is, too.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
I like the HP commercials with the people holding up the frames and pulling them away.

Is that a Kinks song? Sounds like the Kinks.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
Nah, That's not the one, one of ones I'm talking about has a guy sitting at a deck and he starts putting white frames in front of his face. When he moves them away they are a still picture.

There's a couple of others with the same premise. Same song as well.

David Galindo

Screenwriter
That frame photo one blows me away as well. Amazing what commercials will do these days...

Even that Hummer kaledoscope one was impressive.

Yousaf

Second Unit
I think my favorite commercial right now is the "Amazing M&M" one with the contortionist girl that lays on the ground on her stomach and then runs her legs all around her body. Does anyone know of a link where I might be able to find or even better, download it?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks