What's new

I just purchased Murder She Wrote. The Complete Series (1 Viewer)

John*Wells

Premium
Real Name
John
I got it from Amazon for 81.99. It had mostly 5 star reviews but there were a few that cited problems with some of the Discs. Has anyone experienced this? I Know the set does not include the 4 TV movies. Is there anything else I Should look for

jcroy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
jr
Have you played/checked through all the discs yet?

When I first purchased my set several years ago, I immediately checked all the discs on the computer. They were fine with no manufacturing defects.

jcroy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
jr
I got them by mail today .. Watching the Pilot Now ... Good Classic American TV

Ok. I didn't know you just ordered it.

If you're pedantic about disc problem type issues, the only way to know for sure whether there's any problems due to manufacturing defects, is to either watch all the discs in a very short period of time or check all the discs on the computer.

Tony Bensley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Anthony
I got it from Amazon for 81.99. It had mostly 5 star reviews but there were a few that cited problems with some of the Discs. Has anyone experienced this? I Know the set does not include the 4 TV movies. Is there anything else I Should look for
Honestly, I think sometimes it's just the luck of the draw. One example that immediately springs to mind is THE ANDY GRIFFITH SHOW Season/Series DVD sets. Quite a few reviews cited examples of skipping and/or freezing, yet recently, I completed viewing all 8 Seasons of TAGS without experiencing any such issues.

All the best with your MURDER, SHE WROTE viewing experience!

CHEERS! :)

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member

I haven't watched the entire series but all the discs through season three played great.

I quit watching my DVD series because the remastered HD versions look so much better. I'm crossing my fingers for a Mill Creek complete series Blu-Ray upgrade. If the HD version were available on DVD (downrezzed) I wouldn't be as sore about it, but the difference is night, and day. And I'm not dealing with that nonsense. I feel I bought a $100 paperweight with the complete series DVD. I will never watch another minute of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peteo
Recent bookmarks