What's new

I just ordered my SVS!!! (1 Viewer)

Jeff_Rice

Agent
Hello everybody,

After months of reading about SVS subwoofers and your testimonials, I am came to the conclusion to order my first SVS sub. I ordered the (1)20-39CS+ with Samson 1000watt amp combo and I cannot wait until I get it.

Does anybody know how long it takes to get your sub? Ron or Tom my order # is 3886.

Does anybody have any tips setting up your SVS sub? Also, any new testimonials?

Thanks for your time and help?

Jeff Rice

Shawn_S

Stunt Coordinator
I'm sure you will enjoy your SVS as much as I enjoy my 25-31 pci. I was finally able to watch a movie at near reference level. I choose Desperado in DTS :D Rumbles and ripples of bass along with all the others sounds from my mains & surrounds were unreal. At times my brother-in-law and I would just look at each other in amazement throughout the movie. Great quality product (and customer support too when needed) from SVS :emoji_thumbsup:

Hi Jeff,
I have dual 20-39cs+ & Samson 1000 combo (I have a large room).
Finally got it all set where I wanted and we had a large Memorial day BBQ at my house. My HT room is in the basement BTW.
It seemed I spent my whole evening giving demo's to people (Matrix, Titan AE, TS2, etc.). Oh MY Goodness, I could not believe the incredible bass from these babies! My wife came and got me at one point and dragged me outside.
While standing on my deck outside, I could still feel it and it even was rippling the water in our hot tub!!!
Enough said, enjoy!
:emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
Welcome to the forum. For quickest response to your SVS questions would be to email SVS at their website. And, for latest testimonials, you'll find two days worth of "I just got my SVS and WOW" and "My SVS review (very long)" posts using the search feature. ;)
Please no flames. But, someone had to say it.
Ron
PS: I'm not picking on you personally....but your post opened the door for me to get a little (I know it's little) joke in about SVS posts in general.

Brian Bowles

Second Unit
I have dual 20-39cs+ & Samson 1000 combo (I have a large room too). I love my SVS. I think they are the best value on the market with all things considered. It is fun having people over because most have not heard bass like that before in a home.

JoelM

Stunt Coordinator
I have the dual 25-31CS+ as well and I am very very happy. As stated before, TitanAE and The Matrix have great "Oh my god scences" to show off to your friends. Your house WILL shake and that is the truth. I have 2 tempests lying around and plan to build a sonotube for them for the living room for my next project. This will probably be equal to 2 Ultra's I'm hoping :)

Pete Jennings

Second Unit
Maybe my mommy (er, make that wife! ;)) will let me have one this summer... Maybe if I'm REAL good and clean up my room and brush my teeth and eat with my mouth closed and....... :) :)
Pete

Derrik Draven

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
I purchased an SVS16-46pc over a year ago and just recently installed the new, upgraded driver.
I still brag up this sub to anyone who'll listen. It just flattens the competition! I dare say that there isn't ANY sub for around $1000 that can beat it: period!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks