What's new

I just grabbed a Pronto Neo... (1 Viewer)

Rob Robinson

Second Unit
Picked one up last night, using it for my:

TV- tosh 40H80

DVD - jvc x65

Sat/Pvr- Dish 501

Receiver- HK AVR 110

I love it! I am 95 percent done with programming- I'm now in the testing/usability assessment phase. Since I'm an interactive lead at work, I decided to treat this like I would a real "interactive" project- nice flowchart, design on paper, implement, test, refine, publish.

In lot's of ways, neoedit seems familiar- programming macros is reminsicant of action script in flash.

at any rate, I was up untill 8:30 am last night programming, and the GF loves the lack of clutter.

the one thing that would make it PERFECT- does anyone hvae discreet power and pic size codes for a Tosh 40H80? Remote central is of no help here (though it's an otherwise excellent resource).

Rob Robinson

Second Unit
Andrew-

I can deal without discreet power, but is there a discrete way to toggle between theaterwide and full?

Andrew V

Stunt Coordinator
Actually- There are Codes for the TheaterWide and Full picture modes but I’m not sure if you can use them with the Neo. The codes were made for the Pronto.

Rob Robinson

Second Unit
Is the pronto config XML based like the Neo is?

I have a hunch soon enough, anything the pronto can do, the Neo should be able to handle.

Users who are viewing this thread