What's new

I just got my 100th HD DVD!!! (1 Viewer)

BrettGallman

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brett
Wow. I have 16 discs total between HD and BD, so that definately dwarfs my collection. I hope to add X3 on BD tomorrow at my local BB, though.

BrettGallman

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brett

It's not like his player and discs will magically disappear.

That's just 100 less titles he won't have to upgrade if Blu-ray "wins."

dkny75

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Danny
I don't see why I would be extremely unhappy. Yes I'll be bummed if HD DVD loses but regardless of what happens I'll still have 100 HD DVDs that I can continue to enjoy in HD. Besides, I'll always use it to upconvert DVDs since it does a great job of it. Now I only wish it was region free for regular dvds.

Harminder

Second Unit
Real Name
Harminder
Wow that's impressive dude!

I will have 21 HD-DVD's by tomorrow about 1/5 of your collection. *shakes fist* :D

Dave Moritz

Premium
Real Name
Dave Moritz
I agree 100 HD-DVD is sweet. :emoji_thumbsup:

I am only up to 31 HD-DVD's and 10 Blu-ray titles myself so I am impressed that you have been able to gather 100 titles allready. :D Even after I purchase my Blu-ray player I still will be buying HD-DVD and will not be replacing my HD-DVD copys unless Bluray comes out with a must have movie. Where the Blu-ray has DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 or 6.1 and the HD-DVD only has DD+ 5.1. Then I might repurchase the title but other wise I will enjoy the HD-DVD if I allready own it.

mmmmmmm 1080p High Definition , dreewwlll. :laugh:

Rachael B

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rachael Bellomy
Alas, I only have 90 HD-DVD's so far............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................................but, I've amassed 48 BD's and 68 D-Theater tapes, so, I've broken 200 pre-recorded HD titles.

I'm living in hi-def la-la land, la-la!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors