What's new

I just got Lawrence Of Arabia and WOW!! (1 Viewer)

Derek J

Grip
I just got it for my birthday from a friend and I must say that I am really impressed. It wasn't the features on the DVD that impresed me though but rather the style and the visual beauty of the movie. The photography in this film is incredible and features some of the most memorable scenes in movie history. No wonder why Martin Scorsese included this film in his top ten list of favorite movies he liked to see in Widescreen DVD. This truly is a an epic film and I'm glad I own it. If you are a serious film buff then you have to get this DVD.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
If you liked Lawrence, make sure your next purchase is the Bridge on the River Kwai SE.
Jeff Kleist

L. W. Cobb

Agent
I own both "Lawrence" and "Kwai" on LD. Truly great films both. I suppose I'll have to pony up for the DVD versions sooner or later. After some of the tripe I've purchased on DVD in the past few years, these purchases will be very easy to justify. If any of you fellow HTF members haven't seen either of these, I can give them my highest recommendation.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks