What's new

I just got engaged!!! (1 Viewer)

Paul_Fisher

Screenwriter
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that tonight I proposed to my girlfriend Lindsey. We are now engaged! I'm so happy!

Jenna

Second Unit
Real Name
Jeanette Howard
Congratulations to you both, Paul!
Make sure she promises to love, honor, and respect your HT equipment as well. :D

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
Congradulations. You may deposit your keys to the Manhood Room in the container (damn, almost said box!) to your right as you exit the Singles Dormitory.

Seriously, congrats and I hope everything is peaches and cream for you and the lucky lady.

Bruce

Bob Sheen

Stunt Coordinator
Congrats and good fortune to you. If nothing else, make sure you lay the ground rules to the HT room before your wedding.

My wife and i have a deal:

The HT room is totally under my control. She can not move, touch, re-arrange, mess with, etc ....etc....etc...anything in this room.

All other rooms of the house are totally under her control to re-arrange, paint, etc. etc. etc. to her heart's content.

Bob

Bob

Yee-Ming

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Yee Ming Lim
The HT room is totally under my control. She can not move, touch, re-arrange, mess with, etc ....etc....etc...anything in this room.
I wish. I got engaged a few months ago as well, and after we get married we're moving into our own apartment, which is why I'm hunting for new HT gear (and why I signed up here, to learn about it all).

however, modest apartments do not have dedicated HT rooms...

Steven K

Supporting Actor
Congrats... I just got married 3 weeks ago.

Remember: buy whatever HT equipment that you want to purchase BEFORE you get married... because once that ring is on your finger, forget it.

ColinW

Agent
Congratulations Paul - I wish you both the very best.

I have been engaged for about a year now, and the wedding is May 25th!! I am pretty excited now too and looking forward to a long happy life with my wife!

All the best.

Thomas Reagan

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Thomas
Steven K is 100% right. Make at least one major purchase before the nuptials. You will never get the opportunity again. Once she becomes your wife, you may find yourself even buying your DVD's on the sly. :frowning:
Thos.

Leila Dougan

Screenwriter
Congrats Paul, I'm sure you've got one special lady :)
Colin, I'm getting married May 25th also! Its getting close and I'm really excited, especially having been engaged for a year (plus 3 days).

Brian Kleinke

Supporting Actor
Congrats! I'm getting married in < 5 weeks... before you know it you'll be almost done planning the wedding :)
Brian

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
If you guys think getting married is fun, wait until you get a divorce. :)
Just kidding guys. Congrats to everyone here that is getting married soon. I 2nd the motion on buyin' all gear before tying the knot. ;)
-Dean-

Jim_C

Senior HTF Member
Run for you life!!!!!!

Kidding of course. Congrats! 6 years after my wedding and its still great.

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Congrats Paul, best wishes to you and your future wife.
15 years here. 10 married, 5 dating.
Peace Out~:D

DonRoeber

Screenwriter
Congratulations Paul! I just got engaged this weekend too! I've got pictures on my website at http://www.roeber.com/pictures/?jump=baltimore
Erica and I have been living together for a year. And she's got no problems with my home theater hobby. As a matter of fact, she recently suggested we get the 52" widescreen TV when I was thinking she'd prefer having the 46" one since it'd take up less room. Oh happy day.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks