What's new

I just finished my home theater!! (1 Viewer)

Kevin_

Auditioning
Hi guys! I'm a first time poster, but Ive been visiting for a while. I'm 17 and used my Christmas money to buy all of this, I have the Dell 2300MP, and a Panoview screen, I also bought a Panasonic 5 DVD surround system. I posted the pics here: hometheaterforum.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=Kevins-Home-Theater-a-teens-home-theater

Let me know what u guys think? Any suggestions? I hope I did the home theater forum proud.

Thanks!
Kevin

Evan M.

Supporting Actor
Looks great Kevin.....whish I had that when I was 17!!!!!
A few comments. I would lower the speakers if they are as high above ear level as they appear to be. It also looks like your center channel is behind the screen. I would definatley lower that too. Other than that everything looks nice........just make sure you do your homework!!

Nathan Smith

Agent
Awsome... i remember so long ago... ehh (2 yrs lol) when i was 17 and had my 9x10 bedroom i figured out that i could fit a 32" sony flatscreen on my computer shelf 3 1/2 feet away from my bed hahaha. then i discovered the best bang for my buck stuff i could find... a fluance 5.0 speaker set. upgraded my kenwood reciever to a much nicer 6.1 Yamaha.... bla bla bla...

Anyway i just bought a house been in it for a month... and setup my hometheater in a FULL SIZE FAM ROOM and ITS ALL MINE!!!! hahaha it is such an amazing feeling. anyway its great watching movies as LOUD as i want now! i only need: a rear center channel, Sub, and projector setup and i will be set!!

your room looks great fits much better then my setup in my room 2 yrs ago.

its great because you can take all that stuff with you into your house appt and enjoy it 10 times more!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks