I just bought Ghost Recon today, I know I'm late but...

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by LaMarcus, Oct 31, 2003.

1. LaMarcus

LaMarcus Screenwriter

Does it take a long time to get the gest of this game? Is it hard to play? Is it hard to play online as a newbie? Does anybody still play it online?

2. Howie A

Howie A Second Unit

You could always toss me an invite. I am always into some good old GR. Have fun!..

3. LaMarcus

LaMarcus Screenwriter

Cool. I been playing the first level last night. Getting used to controlling my team. The level is pretty simple, it's just keeping your guys from dying. And moving the entire team. Takes awhile.

4. Howie A

Howie A Second Unit

Thanks for the invite I had a cool time. I was hoping to stay on in an hour or so more but that was my 3rd error and it just becoming a pain in the as$. So instead I called it a night. I will try and play again if I see you on. I do enjoy that game I just hate that I always get the dirty disk error with it.

5. LaMarcus

LaMarcus Screenwriter

Bummer Howie, you were kicking ass too! Yeah I'll be on tonight after I get off work (12:00 home at 12:30). I'll play for about a hour or 2, I have to go to school tomorrow and take an exam. But tomorrow I'll will be online constantly, and the next day, and the next day (monday's a holiday [​IMG])

p.s I was wondering what happened to you, we were in the middle of a game then poof! "howiedo1n has exited".

6. JamesH

JamesH Supporting Actor

Did you get the original Ghost Recon, or Island Thunder? I've got IT but not the original, so send me an invite if you have IT and want to play. The easiest way to learn the ropes is to play some co-op online first, then maybe some siege or some solo-LMS. Beware of team-LMS unless you want to be totally pwned.

XBL tag: JCD3nton

7. LaMarcus

LaMarcus Screenwriter

LOL. Nah I have the original. I'm gonna get Thunder when I can find it used. There's just too many games to play online. I have Wolfenstien, Soldier of Forturne II, Ghost Recon, and I just bought Rainbow 6 III but haven't played it yet. Not too mention I just bought GTA III/VC. I mean where do you find the time?[​IMG]

8. Mark Shannon

Mark Shannon Screenwriter

I just got Island Thunder (don't have the original) tonite, used...haven't got a chance to play it yet tho. Anyone wanna play, send me an invite?

9. Howie A

Howie A Second Unit

You will enjoy that one. I have been really getting into the co op missions. I send you an invite if I see you on.