What's new

I hope the cast of ER has their life vests on, those sharks they're jumping can bite! (1 Viewer)

Lee L

Supporting Actor
I think I'm all done with ER now. Last years disater of the week was a little much, then the longest death scene ever, but now, with the cliffhanger/season premier POX story and with the upcoming
Flesh Eating Virus[spoiler/] alluded to in the description for the show of 10-31 this is getting crazy. I have the 10-25 ep recorded and haven't watched it yet. Anyone care to convince me not to delete it?

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
NBC ran an episode of Law and Order: Criminal Intent in ER's time slot last week due to game 5 of the world series.

Chad R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chad Rouch
My wife was a devoted viewer since the pilot. She was the only reason I watched last season, but she's given up as well and we haven't watched one whole episode past the season premiere. We tried the last new one they aired, but it was just tired so we put on a movie. The characters are dull, and we lost interest. It seems like this show will go the way of 'The X-Files' and quit two season too late.

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
One thing's for sure: the phrase "jumping the shark" has definitely jumped the shark.

//Ken

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
And so has people trying to be ironically clever by saying that "the phrase 'jumping the shark' has jumped the shark".
:D

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Or saying Jump the shark to people who said . Oh forget it. its never ending

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
I don't care how attractive the Shark might be or how drunk I might be...I ain't "jumping" it.

Chuck C

Senior HTF Member
Man, ER is back to its ROOTS i.e. chaos and amputations! I can't get enough of it.

Users who are viewing this thread