I hope the cast of ER has their life vests on, those sharks they're jumping can bite!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Lee L, Oct 28, 2002.

1. Lee L

Lee L Supporting Actor

I think I'm all done with ER now. Last years disater of the week was a little much, then the longest death scene ever, but now, with the cliffhanger/season premier POX story and with the upcoming
    Flesh Eating Virus[spoiler/] alluded to in the description for the show of 10-31 this is getting crazy. I have the 10-25 ep recorded and haven't watched it yet. Anyone care to convince me not to delete it?

2. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

NBC ran an episode of Law and Order: Criminal Intent in ER's time slot last week due to game 5 of the world series.

3. Chad R

Chad R Cinematographer

Chad Rouch
    My wife was a devoted viewer since the pilot. She was the only reason I watched last season, but she's given up as well and we haven't watched one whole episode past the season premiere. We tried the last new one they aired, but it was just tired so we put on a movie. The characters are dull, and we lost interest. It seems like this show will go the way of 'The X-Files' and quit two season too late.

4. Ken Chan

Ken Chan Producer

One thing's for sure: the phrase "jumping the shark" has definitely jumped the shark.

//Ken

5. Jason Seaver

Jason Seaver Lead Actor

And so has people trying to be ironically clever by saying that "the phrase 'jumping the shark' has jumped the shark".
    [​IMG]

6. CaptDS9E

CaptDS9E Cinematographer

Or saying Jump the shark to people who said . Oh forget it. its never ending

7. Kevin M

Kevin M Producer

I don't care how attractive the Shark might be or how drunk I might be...I ain't "jumping" it.

8. Ken Chan

Ken Chan Producer

9. Chuck C

Chuck C Cinematographer

Man, ER is back to its ROOTS i.e. chaos and amputations! I can't get enough of it.