What's new

I heard from the long lost Ron-P (1 Viewer)

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
Ron sent me an e-mail yesterday. It appears his work has set up shop near Temecula and has been unable to get internet access. He said to pass along that he is fine, and that he will have some access and will be posting very soon.

Ron, my good friend, get back soon and lets tip a few.

This will lure you. Poured just like you like it.

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
how do i get to be as popular as ron?

sorry..i just *had* to type that....

:D :b

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, I just assumed he was in his annual detox.

I will bet he's finally getting some work done without his HTF access. ;)

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
I thought he was posting in threads that I was not reading in on something. I'm glad to hear he is well and, will be back to join us. **burp** Whoops, excuse me. Pour a lil out for the big Ron-P..

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
It worked Zen, I smelled the hops.....

Thanks guys and thanks for the kind words! It's GOOD to be back!

Sorry about not posting for quite a long time. Just so happens our office went online at 3:58pm yesterday. Dial-up from home just isn't the same and for the most part I stayed off-line. Needless to say, if this happens again, I'll be going DSL at home.

We moved our office from Rancho Cucamongo to Menifee and there is no ISP out this way via the big companies. Finally, we found a guy that has some sort of base unit on a hill top about 15 miles from our office. He installed a radio type dish on our roof top and wammo, we've got net. Every bit as good as a DSL connection.

Thanks again guys, looking very forward to getting back into the swing of things around here.

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Now, what did I tell you all? :)

Ron: Going through a Soporro phase. Zen will correct my spelling.

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
I have been enjoying some new beers as of late. I'll have to put a list of them together and some brief thoughts on each. I'll post in the beer thread. One thing is for sure, no six weeks off from the nectar of the gods :).

Good stuff Jack, just had a couple 22's with some Sushi a few days ago. Toro and Sapporo
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Zen, this summer is a must to sit back and enjoy a few. We must set something up and put out an invite here as well.

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler

There are just some brews that go very well with food and the "Two p's, one r silver" is one of them. I tell you man, it just wasn't the same without talking a little brew within our day.

Ron, let's Sail the Driftwood. You know, I will supply the goodies.

Ron, BTW, Jack is eluding to the fact, everyone was in a bit of a panic during your absence. Jack, with his "smoother than Moet" demeanor, calmed the mob.

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
Hey Ron, one of my pc customers was talking about building a HT in his garage, and you have the most famous garage HT I know, so I pointed him to your site, but your construction pics are gone, what's up with that man?:confused:

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Sorry LaMarcus. Guess I thought they were really of no use so I pulled them to save space. I'll get a new page up with some construction pics. Give me until Saturday.

Sorry about not posting a thread on being absent but I had no idea we'd be down for so long and trying to get online and access sites with my dial-up was a joke so I never bothered. I tell you this, if it happens again I'll be getting DSL at home within days.

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
One "a," two "p"s, and one "r." Must ... remember. And I've been drinking the stuff since the late '80s. Hey, Ron, I'm getting those 22-oz. tallboys as well. In fact, on the way home tonight...

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler

Now, there's some high powered punctuation. Let's see you do that with 66 ounces of Sapporo in you, anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks