What's new

I have certain double DVDs.....what should I do? (1 Viewer)

Christopher*KH

Stunt Coordinator
HEAT original version
LOST BOYS original version
SAVING PRIVATE RYAN original dd5.1 version
BILLY MADISON original version

Now I have the new versions of Lost Boys,Billy Madison,and Saving Private Ryan 2disc

Other than Lost Boys which has the Real Original Theatrical Trailer are the other ones worth keeping or should I trade them?

Will the New HEAT SE have original trailer? These discs are basically taking up space unless they have some retaining value.

Opinions are welcomed, Thanks and Happy New Year, CHRIS

Rob Gardiner

Senior HTF Member
A friend of mine in San Francisco sold off all his crap DVDs (public domain versions of Fleischer Superman cartoons, etc.) to Blockbuster for $8 each in store credit. He walked out with sealed copies of the LOTR Extended Editions.

Aaron Thorne

Stunt Coordinator

I did the same thing with my doubles but they were only offering $8 per movie when the promotion first started. Now they will scan your movie to determine what the trade in value is. Most titles will bring in 4 or 5 bucks so it's still worth it to trade for a new release or store credit for rentals.

Christopher*KH

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the replies.

I was wondering though if there would be any reason to keep any of them other than the LOSTBOYS since it has the "actual original trailer".

Are there "ANY" other redeeming extras on the other discs that I listed that aren't on their newer counterparts? Otherwise it will be off to BLOCKBUSTER.

I am planning on getting some of the more questionable new releases "USED" e.g. I,Robot,The Village,Open Water,AVP,Troy,King Arther....

I know that some of these will take some time to go into the PVdvd section. But I can wait.

Thanks again in advance, Chris

Jim Blackie

Stunt Coordinator
I used Amazon's "Sell Your Stuff" and it worked well for me. Got great prices on a couple dogs I couldn't stand watching any more. The rest I got reasonable returns on, and freed up room for my on-going addiction.

Dax P

Stunt Coordinator
I can't swear to it (they're not in front of me), but I thought there were unduplicated-extras/reasons-to-have-both for Saving Private Ryan...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks