I have been reading alo and need help

Discussion in 'Home Theater Projects' started by bernardJG, Feb 26, 2006.

1. bernardJG

bernardJG Auditioning

I love this forum as my project begins in a few months. I am trying to get as much info as I can as to how I am going to wire and install all my equip. in my new theater.

I have been looking alot through the gallery for more and more ideas. I saw one though that had a really cool command center look to it, as it was in a closet with alot of wireing and I could not tell what half the stuff was.
    Does anyone know what I am talking about?

Does the lighting really matter? as to what type of lights and where they are placed.

What specific type of wire would I need for hooking a PC up to a projector

Thanks.

2. Brent_S

Brent_S Second Unit

Going for the hat trick tonight...

Did you mean to put this in the Home Theater Construction forum? You're questions seem more related to that forum's focus.

DIY is usually about speaker design/building with occasional stray topics on DIY projections screens, projector mounts, speaker stands..that sort of thing.

wbs

3. Brian Osborne

Brian Osborne Stunt Coordinator

It did to me. I wanted a natural light look so I went with a lot of can lights on dimmers and use a color corrected bulb. This light is easier on the eyes and I really didn't want light that turns everything yellow or red when they are on...