What's new

I have a HUGE problem and was wondering if you guys could help me out! (1 Viewer)

Ray_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
R. Ray Rogers II
My Mum's Birthday is coming up soon and I can't decide whether to buy her the 2-Disc of My Fair Lady or Cascablanca 2-Disc. This is a real dilemma since she loves both films. I'm region 1 dude and I can't decide between the two! What would you do if this situation came up? Thanks and have a great day.

Ray_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
R. Ray Rogers II
I should! :D
BUT! Should I wrap them seperately or...? To keep element of surprise, of course.

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
What Ernest & Shane said - get 'em both. Then wrap 'em separately. It's twice as much fun opening two presents!

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
...I was going to mention that this really belongs in another HTF area....but I'm not sure if home software applies....:confused:

Ray_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
R. Ray Rogers II
Well, this could apply to a problem with trying to decide what to get me Mum for her Birthday.
Could someone move it for me? I agree it should be moved to the appropriate area. Thanks!
:D
:emoji_thumbsup:

Ray_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
R. Ray Rogers II
Mebbe I should get her Casablanca first then My Fair Lady.
She already has Dr. Zhivago 2-Disc.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
MFL is more colourful, more suited for an anniversary. Casablanca is more sophisticated. Give both, in separate packages.
She'll love you.

Give My Best Friend's Wedding on Mother's Day.

Cees

Ray_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
R. Ray Rogers II
Thanks, everyone!
:D

You guys are so nice and helpful. This planet is finally all I'm hoping it to be.
:emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks