What's new

I hate to bring up silica . . . (1 Viewer)

Frank Grimes

Second Unit
I haven't been here in about 6 months, but when I read the story I came straight here to post the same info. As long as there is silica, I will remember HTF.

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member

Let me guess someone stole it while you were recovering from the after effects of kicking yourself in the crotch?

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Not me, Silica! Silica! Silica! Silica! Silica! Silica! Silica! Silica! Silica! Silica! Silica! Silica! Silica! Silica! Silica! Silica! Silica! Silica! Silica! Silica! Silica! Silica! Silica! Silica! Silica! Silica! Silica! Silica! Silica! Silica! Silica! Silica! Silica! Silica! Silica! Silica! Silica! Silica! All Silica and no play makes Mark a dry boy...All Silica and no play makes Mark a dry boy...All Silica and no play makes Mark a dry boy...All Silica and no play makes Mark a dry boy...All Silica and no play makes Mark a dry boy...All Silica and no play makes Mark a dry boy...All Silica and no play makes Mark a dry boy...All Silica and no play makes Mark a dry boy...All Silica and no play makes Mark a dry boy...All Silica and no play makes Mark a dry boy...All Silica and no play makes Mark a dry boy...All Silica and no play makes Mark a dry boy...All Silica and no play makes Mark a dry boy...All Silica and no play makes Mark a dry boy...All Silica and no play makes Mark a dry boy...All Silica and no play makes Mark a dry boy...

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
man, i wish i was popular. then i could go to the mall of america to watch the antonio show. then, afterwards, i would get myself something to drink -- to be followed by the urination shivers.

somebody else continue the htf popular threads story please...

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
so, air??? Isnt that an oxymoron or something? Silica IN water? Or did they mean silica in salsa?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks