i hate coming back to this forum...

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Micah Cohen, Jan 10, 2002.

1. Micah Cohen

Micah Cohen Screenwriter

...After a long time away (holidays, hectic work, etc). There's so much going on and I don't know where to start. Plus, everyone SCOOPS me and starts threads I shoulda started had I been paying more regular attention, and posts posts that I shoulda posted had a I been in attendance.
    Drat.
    [​IMG]
    MC

2. RobR

RobR Second Unit

Why would you want this forum to control your life? You're better off in your situation.

3. Sean Conklin

Sean Conklin Screenwriter

Anytime your away from a forum of this magnitude, your going to miss something. Just get busy, you'll catch up.

4. Ron-P

Ron-P Producer

Ron
    Nice to see you posting Micah.
    You still upset over N'Sync getting the axe from Ep.II?
    Peace Out~[​IMG]

5. Mark Kalzer

Mark Kalzer Second Unit

Yeah, there's some threads I haven't even touched, like that oversized Star Wars and N'Sync thread. I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START!!!!

I challenge somebody to read the ENTIRE Buffytastic thread from start to finish, in one day! I fear if I took on this task, I may get sick of even reading the word Buffy, and become conditioned to lurch at anybody who even whispers the word Buffy!

6. Greg_Y

Greg_Y Screenwriter

The best thing to do is just open the main forum page and shift+click* to open all the forums that you like. Then go to each page and shift+click* each topic you want to read. That way you never lose track. You'll have many windows open, but it helps.

*In Opera, do a Ctrl+Shift+click and it will open the window in the background...even better!

7. Tom-G

Tom-G Screenwriter

Micah, that's ok that you missed so much stuff. You can make it all up in a matter of days. That's what work is for, right? [​IMG]

8. Daryl Furkalo

Daryl Furkalo Second Unit

Mark,

We are currently working on the SECOND Buffytastic thread, so you are going to need a couple of days. First one died at around 1200 posts. Current one is nearing 1900!

9. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Executive Producer