What's new

i hate coming back to this forum... (1 Viewer)

Micah Cohen

Screenwriter
...After a long time away (holidays, hectic work, etc). There's so much going on and I don't know where to start. Plus, everyone SCOOPS me and starts threads I shoulda started had I been paying more regular attention, and posts posts that I shoulda posted had a I been in attendance.
Drat.
:frowning:
MC

RobR

Second Unit
Why would you want this forum to control your life? You're better off in your situation.

Sean Conklin

Screenwriter
Anytime your away from a forum of this magnitude, your going to miss something. Just get busy, you'll catch up.

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Nice to see you posting Micah.
You still upset over N'Sync getting the axe from Ep.II?
Peace Out~:D

Micah Cohen

Screenwriter
N'sync got taken out of the next SW? I was gonna go get on line already! Oh well.

Ron, don't you agree -- there's so much stuff going here that I can't catch up! I can hardly keep up with our forum!

ACK!

MC

Mark Kalzer

Second Unit
Yeah, there's some threads I haven't even touched, like that oversized Star Wars and N'Sync thread. I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START!!!!

I challenge somebody to read the ENTIRE Buffytastic thread from start to finish, in one day! I fear if I took on this task, I may get sick of even reading the word Buffy, and become conditioned to lurch at anybody who even whispers the word Buffy!

Greg_Y

Screenwriter
The best thing to do is just open the main forum page and shift+click* to open all the forums that you like. Then go to each page and shift+click* each topic you want to read. That way you never lose track. You'll have many windows open, but it helps.

*In Opera, do a Ctrl+Shift+click and it will open the window in the background...even better!

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
Micah, that's ok that you missed so much stuff. You can make it all up in a matter of days. That's what work is for, right? :D

Daryl Furkalo

Second Unit
Mark,

We are currently working on the SECOND Buffytastic thread, so you are going to need a couple of days. First one died at around 1200 posts. Current one is nearing 1900!

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
I challenge somebody to read the ENTIRE Buffytastic thread from start to finish, in one day!
Already done, you should do it too, to let the light of Whedon into your heart, you will be assim.... gladdened and bettered for it

Jeff "Insane High Priest o' Joss" Kleist

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks