What's new

I had some free time, so......... (1 Viewer)

Aurel Savin

Supporting Actor
Steve ...
Love the country look. And those KG .5 and the 1.5's are sweet.
I remember them fondly as I sold them years ago when I worked a local chain. They were the only speakers that sounded awsome for the price and paid a great comission :)
Easiest salaes I had ... I think that everyone had a set of .5 in my neighbourhood.
Great clean setup! I bet those Quortets just sing ...
------------------
RIGHT ... CHEERS!
The Hole

Thomas_Berg

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
i dig the fish tank. i'm sooo gonna have one of those when i build a house (in like 20 years......heh). that's a killer room separator/wall.
oh, yeah- nice setup too
wink.gif

------------------
-Thomas
My HT

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
With that beautiful HT, you shouldn't have any time to put together a website. Great job.
------------------
ONCE, I CONSIDERED SPARING YOUR RETCHED LITTLE PLANET CYBERTRON, NOW.., YOU SHALL WITNESS IT'S
DISMEMBERMENT...

Chad Isaacs

Supporting Actor
Wow,we have so much in common,Klipsch speakers,svs subs and fish tanks..what is that,a 55 or 75?I am working on a 125 to use as a wall between the living room and dining room.
Enjoy your sub when it arrives,I gotta tell you,my klipsch speakers and my 25-31 are a perfect match!
------------------
My dvd collection
http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mycollect...?alias=cisaacs

Myram

Second Unit
Real Name
SteveH
The fish tank is a 150 gal Saltwater Tank, very big......very very heavy!
I would like to try moving the front speakers out and around a bit.....but with the tight space it makes it kind of hard.
I can't wait for my SVS......next week it will be here.
Thanks
------------------
Home Theater Page

Myram

Second Unit
Real Name
SteveH
Where would the best placement for the SVS be? In the space that is open for it? or move the front speaker over and put the SVS in the corner?
------------------
Home Theater Page

Chad Isaacs

Supporting Actor
Im thinking pull the speakers closer toward the cabinet and put the sub in the corner...But try it both ways and see what you like the best

EricN

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Eric
Nice set-up. I liked the Klipsch's sound. Very clean.
I really like you 150 gal tank as well. I have a 72 gal salt water outside the home theater. Two great hobbies!
BTW, I have lost 3 Naso's Tough to keep. All my otherTang's are doing great!
------------------
[email protected]

Myram

Second Unit
Real Name
SteveH
I have a Naso, Sailfin, and Orangeshoulder Tang......all are in great health and eat right out of my fingers. But while I'm feeding them, I have to watch out for the Clown trigger and Niger trigger.......those teeth hurt.
I am going to see how the SVS sounds in the spot I have ready for it. After that....I will try moving it around and moving the front speakers around. But in the end, I think the wife will want the speakers in the corners, and the SVS in the opening.......got to keep her happy
rolleyes.gif

------------------
Home Theater Page

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
Looks good and heat to me and I like neat. BTW, I like your fishtank page too. I am planning to get a 90 gallon tank once I move and get African Cichlids and other various non-community fish like a few red tail sharks and/or clown looches plus a catfish or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks