What's new

I had no perobml watherve reading it. (1 Viewer)

Michael Mathius

Senior HTF Member
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae.
The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Prttey amzanig, huh? Amzanig, idneed!:D :D

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
this was a pretty cool thing to read. i think it was posted a little while ago in after hours, i believe. or should i say, 'i bieilvee'.

CJ

James T

Screenwriter
That is pretty cool. I guess it also explains why I was able to get away with so many spelling mistakes on essays.

Keith Mickunas

Senior HTF Member
I'd say this is at least the third time it's been posted. But considering all of them have had misspellings in the subject and post, you'd have a difficult time searching for them.

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member

It mkaes me lnog for the satr wras teahd. Tnoy you hvae biran frats and the aibltiy to kcik yuseorlf in the corcth wichh I fnid ipesmsvie. For tohse taht don't vsiit the star wras therad, yo'rue msisnig out on the jkoe.

tihs was a cool trhaed, tahkns.

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
As has been pointed out on other threads about this, it's probably an apocryphal story. It's certainly not true, as the following will illustrate:

Wehn Ferd was terid, he was aslo ferid.

The sitan on the trap was carp.

The secrad vigrin had a cirvang.

Now first translate all three of those, then look up the right answers

When Fred was tired, he was also fired.

The stain on the tarp was carp.

The sacred virgin had a carving.

Did you get them all right? If so, then check out this.

I lied. The real answers are:

When Fred was tried, he was also fried.

The satin on the trap was crap.

The scared virgin had a craving.

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
I could not help but think of this thread when I saw this banner ad at the top of the forum.

[c] [/c]

I don't know about anyone else here, but I had to do a doubletake on that one. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks