What's new

I guess I'm going to see incubus tonight (1 Viewer)

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
can you feel my excitement?
I won some tix on the radio today, so I guess a free concert is a free concert :)

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
:eek: you lucky bastard :) I hear they're AWESOME live...
Edit: Dang, the girl just called canceled on me for nickelback.. ohwell :frowning:
Im hopefully gonna see nickelback next friday But I gotta make sure the girl i asked to go wtih is for sure coming too:D

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
eh, lucky I guess. I would have been just as happy to win some free food :)
it's in fargo, 74 miles each way. But there's a krispy kreme in fargo now. I'll have to stop in ;)

Kevin T

Screenwriter
i saw incubus when the toured with primus and buckethead. needless to say...buckethead totally sucked (i have no idea why axl asked him to join g'n r). i didn't care for incubus but i've never been a fan. they were decent...that's about as much as i can say.

kevin t

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
they were ok. nice stage setup, great lighting and a good performance. Worth seeing I guess. Wouldn't have paid to see them though.

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
I saw them earlier this year in Fort Wayne and Incubus put on a great show. I wasn't expecting it to be a great performance, but it was. They played for about 2 hours, sounded incredible, and had a very cool light show.

-Dean-

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, I was really impressed with the lights and the screens. Very nice, I went in expecting to be bored but they were really tight live, though it seemed mostly from rote memory

Seth_L

Screenwriter
Unfortunately 30 Seconds from Mars wasn't very good. I paid for tix and saw Incubus and the aforementioned group in Detroit. I went cause a buddy wanted to go. I wouldn't have gone otherwise. It wasn't worth the $30+ dollars.

Seth

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlohaTiger
Recent bookmarks