I guess I'm going to see incubus tonight

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Philip_G, Oct 9, 2002.

1. Philip_G

Philip_G Producer

can you feel my excitement?
    I won some tix on the radio today, so I guess a free concert is a free concert [​IMG]

2. NickSo

NickSo Producer

Nick So
    [​IMG] you lucky bastard [​IMG] I hear they're AWESOME live...
    Edit: Dang, the girl just called canceled on me for nickelback.. ohwell [​IMG]
    Im hopefully gonna see nickelback next friday But I gotta make sure the girl i asked to go wtih is for sure coming too[​IMG]

3. Philip_G

Philip_G Producer

eh, lucky I guess. I would have been just as happy to win some free food [​IMG]
    it's in fargo, 74 miles each way. But there's a krispy kreme in fargo now. I'll have to stop in [​IMG]

4. NickSo

NickSo Producer

Nick So
    haha, yeah.. they're awesome, enjoy it [​IMG]

5. Kevin T

Kevin T Screenwriter

i saw incubus when the toured with primus and buckethead. needless to say...buckethead totally sucked (i have no idea why axl asked him to join g'n r). i didn't care for incubus but i've never been a fan. they were decent...that's about as much as i can say.

kevin t

6. Philip_G

Philip_G Producer

they were ok. nice stage setup, great lighting and a good performance. Worth seeing I guess. Wouldn't have paid to see them though.

7. Dean DeMass

Dean DeMass Screenwriter

I saw them earlier this year in Fort Wayne and Incubus put on a great show. I wasn't expecting it to be a great performance, but it was. They played for about 2 hours, sounded incredible, and had a very cool light show.

-Dean-

8. Philip_G

Philip_G Producer

Yeah, I was really impressed with the lights and the screens. Very nice, I went in expecting to be bored but they were really tight live, though it seemed mostly from rote memory

9. Seth_L

Seth_L Screenwriter

Unfortunately 30 Seconds from Mars wasn't very good. I paid for tix and saw Incubus and the aforementioned group in Detroit. I went cause a buddy wanted to go. I wouldn't have gone otherwise. It wasn't worth the $30+ dollars.

Seth