What's new

I got the call. My silver and black Rotel RSP-1066 is in. (1 Viewer)

Legairre

Supporting Actor
Hey, I just took a peek. Both you guys live in WA. Man do I feel stupid :b. I guess I'll just have to ask my dealer about the faceplate when I pick up my 1066 tomorrow.

Darrel McBane

Second Unit
LOL...I like to think I have more control than he does. But, he gets to use his equipment. While mine sit in boxes.

Jeff Aguilar

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jeff
Wow Erik,
Trying to meet people on the internet, sounds risky! :D
I look forward to listening to your Rotel when it arrives and when I get back from vacation.
Jeff Aguilar

Erik Farstad

Supporting Actor
Yea Jeff...you just never know who'll you'll meet! LOL...

The way I see it is the more HT folks we can meet the more excuses we have to go hang out and talk, listen, and look at home theater gear and the like.

I'm looking forward to hooking up after you get back...

Any other Washingtonians out there?

E

Legairre

Supporting Actor
OK guys it's late, but I picked up my silver 1066 this morning and finally posted the pics out on my site. Just click on the "Radden Home Theater" link below. Once you get to the site just click on the Pre/Pro link on the left.

Karl Englebright

Stunt Coordinator
Well I'm a Washingtonian... Man, you live in Puyallup and work in Bellevue? Don't envy that commute. I used to live in Bonney Lake and worked in Bellevue also. :)
That's why I now live in Vancouver.

Erik Farstad

Supporting Actor
Karl, hopefully I'll working out of our Olympia office shortly so that should cut down my commute! When you come up north, give me a holler! :)
E

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
Legairre, that is beautiful :emoji_thumbsup: After seeing those pictures I think it may edge out the Anthem in looks. That blue is mighty purty.

BrentPollard

Second Unit
Legairre:
Hurry and get that puppy fired up so we can here a review. I am about to order mine very soon, I'm gonna give up my place on the Outlaw waiting list and go with the Rotel.;)

Legairre

Supporting Actor
Brent,
We're in the process of moving and my HT is at my mother's house. My new house won't be ready until July so I basically bought the 1066 now so I'll have it later. I figured if I didn't buy it now I'd be on a waitig list. Having and not using sucks :angry:, but not having when you need it sucks even more. I'm going to setup my fronts in my brother's bedroom and start burning it in tomorrow.

Andrew Pratt

Senior HTF Member
I spoke with my dealer yesterday (actually I've talked to them everyday since thrusday) and they promise mine will be in tomorrow or tuesday at the latest...I sure hope so I'm currently using my wifes crappy portable CD player as my source and it sounds horrible but at least its music...

Thanks for those pics the silver does look sweet.

Andrew Pratt

Senior HTF Member
Goose not I am getting the silver one...the blk ones are back ordered till at least the middle of june.

BrentPollard

Second Unit
Well I ordered my 1066 on Saturday, along with the preamp I also ordered an RLC 900 line conditioner and a RQ 970 phono preamp all in silver. Total cost $2641.00 Cdn with 100' of 12g speaker wire and 2 DvD's. I chose Joe Satriani Live in San Fransisco and Brian Ferry in Concert.:emoji_thumbsup: Now to chew my nails till it arrives.:frowning:

Legairre

Supporting Actor
Congrats and hang in their Brent. Beleive me I know what waiting is like. BTW nice choice on the Joe Satriani 2 disk set. I have this one and Joe is a killer guitarist and it's a great show.

Users who are viewing this thread