What's new

I Got Next: J Lo is off the market (1 Viewer)

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
rofl, they sure kept that wedding secret. The talk show hosts haven't even ripped on this marriage yet. I look forward to many new one-liners from Conan, Letterman and Leno ;)

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Well, her marital lawyer has to be getting a workout. She's going to end up paying alimony/support/half for quite a while if not :)

Leila Dougan

Screenwriter
Sounds like she's more obsessed with weddings, than with marriage. In any case, "WTF?" captures my sentiment exactly.

Carl Johnson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl III
Any publicity is good publicity. I take this about as seriously as Michael Jackson marrying Lisa Marie Presley. They do it for the free press then the relationship disappears as quickly as it started.

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
She is like an untalented version of Elizabeth Taylor.

And I'll take the under also.

Chris

Senior HTF Member

They didn't marry. But that was a wierd duck; she had said in an interview they had a very intailed pre-nup; and (this is US mag, not a super-reportable source) part of it was daily sex and an even distribution of the money..

The chick may have some strange fixation with marriage, etc. but she is attractive, and has money. I would have traded places with Affleck ;)

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
Under...

...and yeah... I gotta agree there is something wrong with this woman...

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
Dave,
I agree. I never got a good look at the guy until Man on Fire. All I could think was...women (in droves) find this troglodyte attractive!?!

Take care,
Chuck

Bill Williams

Screenwriter

For that matter... men (in droves) find the troglodyte J.Ho attractive!?!? Marc Anthony must've been doing some serious drugs to think that.

Shall we start a betting pool to see how quick this one will fizzle out?

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee

At this point I wonder more about the guys. And it's not so much the fact she wants to get married, but the turn around on the "relationships." It's like she's never heard of "taking a break" or "figuring things out."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks