What's new

I Got My System! (1 Viewer)

Howard_S

Supporting Actor
Thank you so much for your help. I know I have been asking similar/same questions time and time again but I'm really indecisive but you guys have really helped me make my decision. I have decided to get the 49tx, Studio ADPs, and the Servo 15.

It's a lot of money to spend and I still have to spend money on cables but I just couldn't help it. I thought I got a pretty good deal on all the components and I just couldn't bare not going with the 49tx and also not upgrading my sub and surrounds. I'm very very excited right now. I'm sure this will give me lots of enjoyment in the coming years. There are still some things I want to upgrade but this will be awesome for now. Thanks guys. Got to go back to setting things up. I'll tell you about it later after some hours of use.

Len Cheong

Second Unit
Congrats Howard, sounds like a sweet setup. Did you go to AV unlimited? Hope you got a good deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks