I got a platinum Gameboy Advance SP last night!!!!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Daniel Becker, Mar 21, 2003.

1. Daniel Becker

Daniel Becker Second Unit

After seeing someone mention they got their pre-ordered GBA SP last night I ran up to my local Best Buy and they were selling them! However, it was odd because they were only selling the platinum ones. That was fine with me though because thats the color I wanted. [​IMG] So, it's awesome and I love it. :b It's all charged up and I played Kelly Slater for a while last night.

Dan.Becker

2. DonRoeber

DonRoeber Screenwriter

I had preordered one at my local GameStop. They called me last night, telling me that I could pick it up, which I did. I upgraded from a GBA with an Afterburner, and wow, the GBA-SP is MUCH better. The case is comfortable, the flip screen is great, but the display is amazing. I'm very happy with it.

GameStop didn't have the units out (they got mine from the back room), but they let me choose if I wanted a Cobalt or Platinum. I took the Platinum.

3. Kenneth Cummings

Kenneth Cummings Supporting Actor

Manage to pick it up today from EB at the mall, and I have to tell you that I love this thing. Games like F-Zero are a lot funnier to play when the controlers are smoother and the map is visiable! [​IMG]