What's new

I found three RP82's... (1 Viewer)

Lee-M

Stunt Coordinator
...on ebay. The seller did not list the model number with the auctions; I emailed him to ask what the model number was, and sure enough...

Auction numbers (deleted)

They all have a Buy-It-Now of 249.00. I would pick one up myself, but I found one earlier this week.

(Administrator: I perused the forum rules, and did not think this post would be dis-allowed; I am not selling these myself, nor am I in any way affiliated with the seller, who is listed as being in Hawaii. Please accept my apology if this is inappropriate; I wanted to give Forum members a chance at this opportunity -Lee-M)

Admin note - No active Ebay links are allowed. It matters not if you have anything to do with the auctions. We don't want the HTF to be turned into a dumping ground for auction links. In the future, simply mention some items of interest are on Ebay, and let the member search out the items without linking to them.

Bruce N

Second Unit
Yeah, and the same guy bought all three. Wanna bet he's gonna turn them around for a huge profit?

Luis_S

Auditioning
Wow - nice deal. And only 5 bucks shipping. With all the buzz on the RP82, that's like winning the Lotto.

Users who are viewing this thread