What's new

I finally ordered an SVS PB2-ISD... (1 Viewer)

David Ruggiero

Stunt Coordinator
I guess people are probably tired of these posts, but I have been wanting one of these for months now, and today I finally convinced my boss (the wife) to let me get one. In fact I just ordered it a few minutes ago, and I really hope it arrives early next week as I am on vacation. The anticipation is killing me already though... I can't wait for it to get here. If SVS subs are as good as everyone says I'll be in heaven.

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
Do you already have a set-up disk, SPL meter, and handful of subwoofer demo material handy? Theres no horror quite as bad as having your sub all hooked-up only to realise the batteries in the SPL meter are dead and your rotten childen have been using your LOTR DVD's for frisbees.

David Ruggiero

Stunt Coordinator
Well, I have the meter and plenty of dvds. I guess I should get Avia or something similar to calibrate with. I normally use my receiver test tones but my HK 525 doesn't play a test tone for the subwoofer.

AlanZ

Screenwriter
Real Name
AJ
Congrats! That is the sub I have, and I can promise you that you'll be more than satisfied. I had mine in a living room with 18ft ceilings, with openings into several other rooms and the foyer, and this thing brought down the house, man. I still can feel the cannons in 'Master and Commander' :) You made a great choice....enjoy it!

David Ruggiero

Stunt Coordinator
I always hear such good things about SVS that I just had to order one. It took me a while to save the money, and even longer to convince the wife, but finally I'll have one soon! Of course, with my luck, it will probably be back ordered or something and I'll to wait a few more months to get mine.

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
Congrats David. I never tire of Threads like this. It's always nice to hear the enthusiasm. You have good reason for the excitement imo.

SVS-Ron

Screenwriter
Sorry Dave,

The day of reckoning won't be nearly that far off. I think all is in stock and your sub will go very soon. A couple days probably. A quick call to our Sales/Support line is all you need to do.

Pick a nice bassy movie SHE likes and you are golden (flowers and chocolate have been known to work wonders too).

Thanks for the order. If this isn't the best upgrade you ever made, just tell your wife to call before 8PM EST.

Ummmm, Erik would be happy to talk to her 8^)

Ron

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle 384-322 B.C

David Ruggiero

Stunt Coordinator
SVS-Ron said:

Boy you weren't kidding Ron! I ordered yesterday, and received my shipping notice with tracking number today! I guess it shouldn't take too long to get from Ohio to Pennsylvania, so I should have it soon. I can't wait!

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation380
Recent bookmarks