What's new

I finally got BB coupons (1 Viewer)

LarryH

Supporting Actor
This is a really interesting topic - thanks for running it. I used to get the coupons regularly and then they just stopped, so I'm fascinated to read about others in the same boat. I have a friend who stopped getting them and then got some for the June 21-23 weekend ($2 off 3 DVD's). While shopping at BB a fellow I didn't know saw me looking at DVD's and said he wasn't buying any and gave me his coupon - 10% off up to 5! My experiences have been a mystery, but I see that they fit into the patternless pattern experienced by others.

I do have a BB card and have bought a ton of stuff there in the past, normally using a MasterCard. I just recently bought a laptop on my BB card.

My net response is that without the coupons, my DVD purchases at BB have been significantly reduced. Reading this thread inspires me to cut back even more on my patronage there (Wal-Mart and CC price-matching, anyone?). I almost always found something to buy with the general usage 10% coupons, so they've already lost all those potential sales.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation966
Recent bookmarks