I finally caved...

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Graeme Clark, Jan 21, 2002.

1. Graeme Clark

Graeme Clark Cinematographer

... and bought a Gamecube. I haven't been posting in here too much lately, but for those of you around during the launches, you might remember me bitching about not being able to get any of the new systems. Well the sleek black beauty is on my desk now.... so I'll only be able to bitch about not having a PS2 and XBox now (nope, it won't stop).

2. Kip

Kip Stunt Coordinator

Congrats on your Gamecube! You'll be posting even less now Graeme because you'll be too busy playing! [​IMG]
    Kip

3. Graeme Clark

Knowing me, I won't. I'll probably want to talk about it more now instead of playing [​IMG]. This is why I have a shelf full of games I've never played all the way through.
    But I got THPS3, and I did end up playing through the first 2 pretty much as far as I could.

4. Neil M

Neil M Stunt Coordinator

Good for you!!! You'll have lots of fun with the cube. Make sure you get Smash Bros. melee and Rogue Leader.

5. Graeme Clark

I'll probably pass on or rent Smash Bros, but Rogue Leader will probably be the next purchase (I could sell some of these games on the shelf that I never got through [​IMG] ).

6. Romier S

Romier S Producer

Graeme,

Congratulations on your purchase! The GC is a great system. Make sure you pick up Pikmin. It is IMHO the "must have" title for the system. I love those little guys.

7. Brad_W

Brad_W Screenwriter

You must buy Rogue Leader! I too just bought my Game Cube recently (last week and I was also lamed out that I couldn't buy a cube or box at launch) and Rogue Leader was the game that I bought with it. I love that game. I can't wait for better games to come out. I don't like sports or Nintendo's icon games (unless they come out with a supercharged, but still old school version of Super Mario Bros.) so we'll see for me.

8. Luke_H

Luke_H Stunt Coordinator

Congrats, I agree with getting rogue leader and pikmin. If you ever play multiplayer with a couple of buddies, smash bothers is a riot. Young and old love to play this game.

Enjoy!

9. Andre F

Andre F Screenwriter

I'd suggest Pikmin as it's been a lot of fun for me.

-Andre

10. Todd H

Todd H Go Dawgs!

Todd
    Have fun with your new purchase!

I recently finished Luigi's Mansion and Rogue Leader. I'm working on Waverace now (man does this game get hard fast).