What's new

I Filled my SVS with Kitty Litter (1 Viewer)

BryanZ

Screenwriter
You guys haven't seen Guy's cat. Hence the need to fill the sub with kitty litter. ;) For mine, I prefer a mixture of 1 part vodka, 1 part everclear, 2 parts Sam Adams, and 16.89 lbs of pretzels. That .89 is very important. .90 is too much and .88 isn't enough. Did I forget to mention this was after adding on the particle accelerator? :b

Guy Kuo

Supporting Actor
Happy to see you enjoyed the thread. Now back to my newly HeliOx filled home theater..... (BTW, FedEx won't overnight HeliOx. You have to get it trucked in by Linde. What a pain having to wait for ground shipment)

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Guy:

I have my SV sub tweaked so well that I can actually stand over the ports to warm my hands. (I don't have any electricity left when I turn it on but the house sure shakes). The neighbors love me too. They are all out there waving and screaming and jumping up and down when I turn my sub on. The cool thing was we had this really annoying kid going thru the neighborhood with his "bad" Honda Civic Boombox. I blew him off the road and our crime rate went down in the "hood".

So.................I still can't believe you used kitty liter. Anyone knows that wood shavings for your rabbit cage are much better. Geez! And you have a disc out?! Of course you do, stupid me, I used it the other day. I can't remember for what but I remember using it.

Thanks for the laugh buddy.

Parker

Jeremy Anderson

Screenwriter
I've discovered the ultimate tweak! As I type this, I'm filling my subwoofer with poisonous vipers! They're a little hard to stuff through the port, and if they bite you you could didsafl;knmmm.......................

H ELLP KAHL 911111..

H

JHJL

BryanZ

Screenwriter
Sean,

Everyone knows that the Gravity Drive is best, even though the Flux Cap and Quantum Accelerator cost more.

Parker,

Have you tried using the hamster wood shavings yet? Thus far, the alcohol/pretzel combo seems to work best.

Users who are viewing this thread