What's new

Pre-Order I Dream of Jeannie: The Complete Series (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Tony Bensley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Anthony

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
Deep Discount.com currently has it for $42.99!!! That's a great deal! I'm still going with amazon because I have rewards points there I need to use. Hopefully, the release date won't be pushed back again.
P.S. Does amazon do price matching??? Maybe I should send them the link.

https://www.deepdiscount.com/i-dream-of-jeannie-the-complete-series/683904635358
It's not quite as good as it sounds as deepdiscount adds $2.99 shipping on that title making it only $2 less than Amazon. Once it releases though... a DD %off sale will make it more attractive. The other thing to consider is if it drops in price at Amazon you'll get the lesser price (if pre-ordered) while DD does no such thing.

dukiejosh54

Second Unit
Real Name
Josh
It's not quite as good as it sounds as deepdiscount adds $2.99 shipping on that title making it only $2 less than Amazon. Once it releases though... a DD %off sale will make it more attractive. The other thing to consider is if it drops in price at Amazon you'll get the lesser price (if pre-ordered) while DD does no such thing.
Isn't shipping free on orders over 25 dollars at deepdiscount?

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
Isn't shipping free on orders over 25 dollars at deepdiscount?
Yes, but this one has extra shipping added. They do that for titles with large numbers of discs (and sometimes not so large a number). Just one of the little "gotcha's" to look out for when ordering box sets (or board games) from them. Look for that little "Additional shipping may apply" blurb under the price:

1629298624840.png

dukiejosh54

Second Unit
Real Name
Josh
Yes, but this one has extra shipping added. They do that for titles with large numbers of discs (and sometimes not so large a number). Just one of the little "gotcha's" to look out for when ordering box sets (or board games) from them. Look for that little "Additional shipping may apply" blurb under the price:

View attachment 109313
I never noticed that before. Thanks for pointing that out. Im definitely going to just keep my amazon pre-order.

ScottRE

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
I haven't odered from DD in forever. I don't know if they're still reliable or not. I may take a chance on the Star Trek 4k movies box because their pre-order is cheaper than Amazon. But not by much.

Anyways, hopefully IDOJ won't suffer yet another delay.

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
I've not had any issues with them lately but also don't order much from them any more. Maybe an order every 2 or 3 months depending on price + % off code. They package stuff like most people lately - a "self sealing" corrugated envelope thing or bubble mailer depending on the size of the order/item.

moviepas

Supporting Actor
Weird. When you add it, it says "your order qualifies for free shipping." Then you have to choose a shipping option...

and it adds shipping.

There is no free option.
DeepDiscount this year has less 15% off months and only for In Stock items not across the whole order. If item comes in the next day from your order receipt too bad no 15% discount.

Tony Bensley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Anthony
According to a post from earlier today on the other forum, there should be no further release delays, as the You tuber "In Search Of Physical Media" posted on his latest video that Mill Creek reached out to him, and are sending out an advanced copy of the Jeannie set, for him to review on his channel!

CHEERS! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks