What's new

Pre-Order I Dream of Jeannie: The Complete Series (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
I was never the fan of such wording on Mill Creek's all-in-one DVDs, mainly because I'm not the binger like quite a few others are (one episode at a time is the way I usually run it).

As I understand it, Heath Holland of Cereal at Midnight reviewed that Charlie's Angels Blu, and according to him, that release has subtitles.

Cool! I own a copy of that one but have not yet opened it. I'll be looking for them...

ScottRE

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
I was never the fan of such wording on Mill Creek's all-in-one DVDs, mainly because I'm not the binger like quite a few others are (one episode at a time is the way I usually run it).
Yeah, it depends on the show for me, but usually after a few hours, I'm kinda TV'd out (headache, fall asleep or just wanna get the hell out of my house). However, if a show is really good, even an old one, I'll blow through a disc. Have Gun, Will Travel is like that. That show is addictive.

If it's a series that's new to me, I'll go in order. Mannix, for example, I like to watch in sequence as I explore it. However, if it's a series I have history with, like Star Trek or Jeannie, I just grab whatever episode I'm in the mood for and have at it.

PMF

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Philip
Jeannie or Samantha?

Both possess beauty and magical powers.

Gosh, if any of us even had the chance to choose between one or the other to be your permanent gal, who would be the winner?:)

Footnote: I would choose Jeannie, as there are no known potentials for a future Mother-In-Law.:D

Last edited:

The Obsolete Man

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I'm waiting to see if season 1 is B&W before I double dip.

Don't even have to wait

Mill Creek themselves say S1 is in B&W.

Ron Lee Green

Screenwriter
According to their product page, the running time on Millcreek's upcoming Blu Ray set is 57 hr 59 min. The running time on their previous DVD set was 57 hr 50 min.
There is a 9 minute difference. Hopefully, this is a good sign, although, I don't know what the extra 9 minutes could be.

Last edited:

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
Yeah, I'm sure these are the same transfers as the DVD set, just on BD. As much as I'd love corrections, I can't imagine any actual effort was put into it. Happy to be proven wrong when they arrive.

Much like their crime drama releases (Miami Vice, Knight Rider, The Rockford Files)?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation690
Recent bookmarks