What's new

I dove into DVD-A with a Panasonic DVDRA60 (1 Viewer)

anthony_b

Screenwriter
I just picked this unit up today for $129.96 !!! w/DVD-A capabilities and great video performance. I think this is an excelent purchase for anyone getting into multi-channel music at a dirt cheap price and a great DVD image....I'll have a more extensive review of it after a couple of weeks.

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Anthony, I look forward to a review of the 'RA60, as I have considered for DVD-Audio in my second stereo system. where did you get it for $130? Was that for a new unit?

AustinKW

Stunt Coordinator
Plus $250 for ICBM. Plus $200 for 2 sets of interconnects. You might consider returning it as defective since it doesn't have a digital interface for multi-channel music. If more of us did exactly that, maybe Panny and Denon and Sony and everyone else would get off their asses and get the digital interface done!

Austin

anthony_b

Screenwriter
Keith, I purchased it brand new at Circuit City !!..they have them at clearance prices since they're a discountinued model....I just hooked up the multichannel inputs with a bundle of entry level monster cable I had lying around for years in my garage. Since I just purchased it today I haven't had a chance to get any software for it. (I threw in an old James Taylor cd/two channel) and it was decent.
Also, CC has a thirty day money back guarantee, so it was a no brainer.

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Anthony,

I saw your thread on the Music Area board. $130 is a great price. Too bad Circuit City doesn't have the silver version.

Austin,

Please read Anthony's signature.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks