What's new

I didn't think MTV could do it (1 Viewer)

Dave_Brown

Supporting Actor
I didn't think they could ever come up with a show that would make me actually loose IQ points more than "Rich Girls" did about a year ago. But somehow they managed it with this train wreck starring Jessica Simpson's younger yet 10X more annoying sister Ashlee.

They should give them a show together and just title it "Watch our parents exploit us on national TV Variety Show!" I will admit to finding Newlyweds at least tolerable when channel surfing around 10 o'clock at night, but come on with daughter number 2. The way she portrays the world revolving around her makes me wonder if she can affect the tides when she gets near the beach.
Despite her poor singing abilities (studio is ok but her few times "live" tells me she can't hit a note without the aide of electronic miracles) at least she can take some comfort knowing she will never fall below Kelly Osbourne in the talent pool.

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
This girl really annoys the hell out of me. It's so apparent she can't sing when they do it live in a studio.. but then later they playback a mixed version of the recording where her voice is all synthesized and it just blends into the rest of the song.

I can stand Jessica a little bit due to her actual singing ability, but being an attention whore when you deserve NO attention just saddens me. She's oogily too! :cool:

Benson R

Supporting Actor
I saw on cnn that her record debuted at number one this week. Now I thought her music was pretty mediocre but not terrible, however I still think this shows whats wrong with the music industry.

LanieParker

Supporting Actor
I avoid these types of shows like the plague. First of all, they are all the same and second of all I agree with the statement that the parents of the Simpson girls are exploiting them to the maximum. It's just awful!

When will tv get back to the good old days of real programming? No more reality tv please!

RichardK

Second Unit
400K albums in first week to be #1...her sis, who can actually sing?, and who his MUCH hotter..has never had a #1.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks