What's new

I didn't know they really gave out animation cells like that... Simpsons Humor.. (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Remember the episode where Bart bougth an Itchy and Scratchy Animation cell, and all he received was a peice of Scratchy's hand?

Well, all the animation cells I've bought from the TMNT franchise w here complete, and most even had backgrounds. I didn't think they made 'em like Barts Anymore, untill I got something today...

My Official Memberkit for the Star Wars Insider magazine came in today. Igot two animation cells numbered and lettered, but only had splotches of indistinguishable green on them and nothing else. Why bother giving these things out if that's all they had on them? It was a cool idea accept for that little snafu...

Anyone else get something similar?

Rob Gardiner

Senior HTF Member
You could always write a letter to George Lucas asking him what the cels represent.

Pardon me, George, is this a Dia-Noga poo poo?

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
I'd ask for a gaping maw of the "Sarlac Pit" and spend the rest of my days telling people it was the genitalia of a Thai hooker I met during spring break in Bangkok. :D

Yeah... I'll be the cool grandpa. I'm gonna dress up like a pirate and hang-around in bars too.

Travis Hedger

Supporting Actor
Actually, Poo-Poo is the correct quote.

Poo-Doo wasn't really around back then. At least according to the Hamill chat held a few months back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks