What's new

I did not receive my xXx today (1 Viewer)

Chris Shelly

Second Unit
Anyone else not get xXx today? I ordered mine from an on line vendor and it was mailed on Friday. I use priority mail and usually get them on Monday but never later then Tuesday. Because tomorrow is a Holiday it will not show up until Thursday now.

Right now I suspect it is a delay in the mail system but even then it should have been here today. Priority is...well Priority!!!

Andrew Bunk

Screenwriter
Unfortunately, the USPS describes Priority Mail as 1-3 day service to most domestic destinations.

They always go out of their way at my local to say it is not a guaranteed service. Pretty reliable, but you unfortunately do get reminded once in a while that it's not perfect.

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
At this time of year, it's always a bad idea to assume that normal mailing time applies.

M.

Dmitry

Supporting Actor
I haven't received mine either -- and I've noticed other priority mail shipments were slower than ususal these past couple of weeks. I would attribute it to the holidays.

Chris Shelly

Second Unit
I thought for sure my xXx would be in the mailbox today but it was not. Even with a delay in the mail system it should be here by now. I am going to give it one more day and then send an e-mail to my on line merchant and see what can be done.

I would think if you are a loyal customer and buy lots of movies they would go ahead and mail another one. I would not be surprised if they make me wait another week though. It is possible that the mailed it under media or standard mail and will not be do until early next week. If this is the case then they will have to credit me the difference in shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks