What's new

I Created a Monster (1 Viewer)

Jeff Rosz

Second Unit
oh no no no no no!
dont get me wrong, we can all be happy for Carl because his wife wants to UPGRADE. grats Carl!

hmmmmm. otoh, if more wives get informed and educated this could get way way way out of hand. think AIWA could be in your future? what about all the lies, er um, fibs, er um, slight exaggerations you told on the "sale" prices you bought gear for? :frowning: for those of you in that boat(not me though but maybe others :rolleyes:), will be cleaning gutters, mopping floors, laundry, etc. all summer. or worse...forced to watch Pretty Woman or Runaway Bride and other assorted chick flicks on saturday nights as punishment. watch out what you wish for. :D

Carl Miller

Screenwriter
Sorry guys, I think I'm gonna keep her ;)

She's definitely a good egg and I'm hoping we come home tomorrow with the H/K 325. It would be an improvement. I'm kinda worried though, I think she's outpacing me already on Home Theater knowledge, which means I'm going to have to study just to keep up.

I guess I can live with that!

Evan S

Senior HTF Member
One girl I dated this past summer took to calling me an "AV Snob" because I wouldn't watch her VHS copies of movies, and opted to rent the DVD instead.
Oh my god...this is SOOOO ME!!!

I go a step further. Even if it IS on DVD, I still have issues unless it's in 5.1.

I really am a loser.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks