What's new

I can't think of this movie. Help!!! (1 Viewer)

JoelM

Stunt Coordinator
I tell you I've been talking to people for years and to this day I do not know the name please help. My sister donesn't even know and that is very shocking. Anyway, I remember jewel thieves trying to get some sort of precious gem on a snake or something. They were on the ceiling during one part, and I remember a girl with them. At the end...I think a person that resembles a king gets zapped by laser beams through his face. I saw this movies some 15 years ago on HBO so I was only 11-12, but that is all I remember. Thanks

Peter M Fitzgerald

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Fitzgerald
I believe you are recalling the Spanish-made RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK rip-off, TREASURE OF THE FOUR CROWNS (1983), which was shot in 3-D (during the brief 3-D revival of the early 1980s, which also gave us COMIN' AT YA! (made by the same guys who shot TREASURE OF THE FOUR CROWNS), SPACEHUNTER: ADVENTURES IN THE FORBIDDEN ZONE, STARCHASER: THE LEGEND OF ORIN, METAL STORM: THE DESTRUCTION OF JARED SYN, FRIDAY THE 13TH: PART 3, JAWS 3-D, PARASITE, etc). The most recognizable actor in FOUR CROWNS is leading man Tony Anthony (the film's Harrison Ford surrogate), who starred in several spaghetti westerns in the 1960s & 1970s, particularly A STRANGER IN TOWN, THE STRANGER RETURNS and SILENT STRANGER (aka STRANGER IN JAPAN).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks