What's new

I can't remember the name...HELP! (1 Viewer)

mber1066

Auditioning
Real Name
Beth
I remember reading a book that my grandmother lent me some years ago. I'm sure the book's out of print by now. I was thinking the main character had a boy's name or an unusual name. But I'm not sure. I remember her having a friend for the summer, maybe?, and he was a boy. I distinctly remember this girl having her first period and blaming it on eating too many strawberries. I think she was something of a tomboy. This new change may have started other changes for her. Such as becoming more girly. But I don't remember. I think she may have had something of a crush on her friend. Ringing any bells? I sure hope so! It's driving me crazy!

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I never read it, but Judy Blume's Are You There, God? It's Me, Margaret is probably the most famous book on menstruation there is! :) Could that be it?

Edit: I searched inside the book on Amazon, and no strawberries.

Kevin T

Screenwriter
you joined the hometheaterforum yesterday in order to find out the title of 2 books? one of them a coming of age story about fruit and menstruation? ps...somebody answered your question you posted on yahoo. the answer they gave was: "Breena Clarke's "River, Cross My Heart"

kevin t

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bhirooajantoom