What's new

I can't believe that this happened..... (1 Viewer)

John_E

Stunt Coordinator
What's worse...Did you read the next story??? I'll stick to golf and ice hockey.

Leila Dougan

Screenwriter
That's crazy. I can't believe they all just stood around and thought it was ok. The fact that no one questioned it, not even the police officers (according to the article). I hope something happens to the principle because such actions should not be tolerated.

Brian Perry

Senior HTF Member
I was not too offended until I saw that she did it in front of other men and male classmates!

By the way, the article gave the impression that most high-school girls wear thongs -- is that true? If so, that's got to be a peer pressure thing 'cause they sure don't look comfortable.

Will K

Screenwriter
Perfectly horrifying. The Vice Principal definitely needs to lose her job. I can't imagine what the woman was thinking when she humiliated those girls. I don't know if she's been paying attention the last twenty years, but ya gotta be careful how you treat kids these days, not that it would make it right any other time. Stupid.

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member
Brian, a few girls, including my girlfriend, have told me that they are comfortable, especially on hot days.

As for them being popular in high school, I wouldn't know. I sure don't remember that!

AllanN

Supporting Actor
Those teachers are luckey those where not my kids(if I had any, or was married, or had a girlfriend... that is another post I guess). After I restrained myself from beating the crap out of them. Id have a lawsuite on the before they could say the word "thong". That is a major violation of privacy and could possiablyl be considered rape.

As far as peer pressure to wear them its probiably true. You dont want to be known as the only girl not wearing anything trendy underware or othewise. Its kind of sad.

According to all the women I have ever know who tried or wear thongs (a fiew EX girlfirends and some female friends) they find them very comfortable and once they tried them they never went back.

KyleS

Screenwriter
Dont know what these people were thinking but they certainly were not thinking about their jobs or the school district. :angry: For sure even if they do fire her and the other teachers involved there will be lawsuits.
KyleS

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
The article doesn't mention anything, but I'm wondering if maybe there were some problems at last years dance.

Darren Davis

Stunt Coordinator
I do understand the reasons behind the concern for what the girls are wearing but searching like that in front of others has got to be one of the most humiliating experiences and I hope all of the administration involved gets some type of punishment. Let's all remember that the bad guys in this story are the teachers and the principle, not the thongs.
Thong = one of the greatest inventions ever; slightly behind the computer:D

Leila Dougan

Screenwriter
Brian, a few girls, including my girlfriend, have told me that they are comfortable, especially on hot days.
To each his own, I suppose. I have a few and will wear 'em, but I don't find them the most comfortable things on the planet. A lot of my friends wore them in HS and continue to do so, so I know its pretty common. It just depends on the person because I know an equal number of people who won't touch the things. ;)

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
Unless they were wearing their underwear over their skirts/pants, who the hell cares what type of underwear a kid wears to school.

I'm glad they didn't do it in my day since I always went commando to avoid the dreaded brownie (what some people call wedgies).

Todd Hochard

Senior HTF Member
Something tells me we're not getting the back story here.
Besides, couldn't they have just worn mirror shoes and checked?:D

Brian Kleinke

Supporting Actor
This just goes to show the world has plenty of people who could use a large amount of commen sense added to their head (hmm how would one do that?)

Brian

Charles J P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ Paul
I do understand the reasons behind the concern for what the girls are wearing
I dont, a girl's (or a boys...high school age or otherwise) undergarments is nobody's God damn business, and these people deserve to be fired. There has been a rash of this kind of treatment of high school kids recently. If a girl is flashing her ass all over the dance floor then kick here out, but dont sexually violate the entire student body. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks