What's new

I Can't believe it has Come to this (1 Viewer)

Wayne Bundrick

Senior HTF Member
Thanks Scott - From your description, I don't think "jelly" have taken off in popularity over here (although one particular firm has started selling jam in a squeeze bottle, so obviously that can't have chunks in it)
It can, as long as the squeeze bottle has a hole bigger than the chunks. However, beware of the sound it makes or someone may give you an accusatory look.

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
I'm sure Brian has a portable irradiation machine in his kitchen. It probably only weighs a few hundred pounds and requires the operator to wear a half-inch-thick lead vest. :D

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
It can, as long as the squeeze bottle has a hole bigger than the chunks.
That statement just sound so vile :D

Have you ever used those Jelly or Jam squeeze bottles? I don't like them because you squeeze some out, but then when you let go of the bottle, it just gets sucked back in. :)

Jelly's too thick to work like that, I'll stick with the jar and use a knife.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I Can't believe it has Come to this either.

Necroposting seems to be the new in thing, so what the hey? This was the absolute oldest thread I could find. :laugh:

Jimi C

Screenwriter
You know, even when these came out I dont see what the big deal was that it earned its own thread. Gas stations have been selling premade sandwiches for as long as I can remember.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
The page it goes to now has Peanut Butter and Jelly cookies. They look pretty good! I may have to try that recipe out.

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
New ways of organizing DVDs? For me, more like, thinking of how to get rid of our DVDs.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

drobbins

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
I can't believe it has come to this either - digging up 6 yr old threads to add life to the AHL. ;)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Why should one post newbies have all the fun? What's the deal with that, anyway? "Hmm. I think I'll join the HTF so I can talk about a guy spinning a roulette wheel in 2004!" I suppose they find the thread with a search and think we look like a fun bunch.

drobbins

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
Maybe it is not a newbie. Maybe it is a regular member under false pretense. :eek: Where did he go anyway?

Death

Auditioning
Real Name
Steve
can they mash it up and feed it to me through a tube? that would be the ultimate lazyness

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I kind of like seeing those little saran-wrapped triangles with the cheese and lettuce perfectly cut off.

I like seeing them, but I have never once bought and eaten one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks