What's new

I Can't believe it has Come to this (1 Viewer)

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
Can those be ordered online? It's too much work to drive to the store to buy them.
:laugh:

i tell ya, it's no wonder we are an overweight and under-exercised society.

this stuff probably costs as much as a jar of pb, a jar of j and a loaf of bread combined!

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
hmm...that's about 60 cents per sandwich. some day i'm gonn have to do a cost analysis. :D

JayV

Supporting Actor
I tasted a sample at Costco. It tastes fine, just like a PB&J (it was, uh, manufactured with grape jelly). I guess purchasing pre-made PB&J's can save you, what, 40 seconds?

Then and now, I can't think of a reason to purchase it. Well, portion control, I guess. But that's it.

I wonder, however, what I would've thought if I was around when they introduced pre-sliced bread? The odd thing is that I rarely buy pre-sliced bread, but still, I wonder.

-j

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
I can live on PB&J sandwiches...

Maybe they should have PB&J sandwich vending machines. Heck, they have coffee vending machines.

Haven't seen these guys, but I'm more of a fan of Strawberry preserved/jelly than Grape.

Do they have different kind of jelly varieties?

jay

Mark Brewer

Stunt Coordinator
Do they come in extra chunky????
Can you get Tuna Fish that way????:D :D

Come on I love making PB&J, but it drives my wife mad..
I use two knives, one for the peanut butter and one for Jelly. And spread it on real thick.:D :D
When we were first married she mad me one and I thought she just gave me to pieces of bread. The PB was so thin you could see through it and the same witht he Jelly.
I asked "What's this!!"
Her reply "Oh that's we make them in my family, no wasting!!"
And I replied "Well your in my family now, and in my family we use a lot of peanut butter and jelly."

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
why can't i get that song out of my head right now?

peanuts....peanut butterrrr....and JELLY!

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
Would someone please email me when they come out with the Peanut Butter & Jelly with Milk Center.

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
They should wrap them up in brown paper bags, so that you don't have to waste the time bagging it.

Allen_Appel

Second Unit
I think their point (besides the lazy time-saving factor) is the "no crusts" that kids demand at certain points in their lives. You can cut crusts off yourself, but the jelly may leak out. Uncrustables are sealed, for your protection!

It is a ridiculous product. Some of the fun of PB&J is determining the proper ratios. I like more PB than my wife does (it ain't called a J&PB), and she smashes her sandwiches flat, which disgusts me.

SteveMc

Stunt Coordinator
Well what if i am lazy and need a PB&J now...I don't wanna wait for it to thaw...Ahhh. Pack it with a Hot Pocket like microwave crisper and voila...instant goo

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cennetkaralowa
Recent bookmarks