I bought my M&K speakers!

Discussion in 'Speakers & Subwoofers' started by Trevin Chow, Dec 11, 2003.

1. Trevin Chow

Trevin Chow Stunt Coordinator

I visited my local hifi dealer the other week and got some of the worst customer service in my life. I ended up visitng their website and saw they had a "customer feedback form". For fun, I filled it out with my customer complaint.

Amazingly, the next day i received an email from the store manager of the location I visited. He wanted more details about my experience and apologized profusely. He offered to try to win my business back by cutting me a break on the price.

I went today to talk to the manager and ended up with a killer deal on M&K K7 and K4 speakers.

Got them for:

K7: $165 each
    K4 tripoles: $137 each

I got 3 K7's and 2 K4s for $769 + tax!

Needless to say, I"m one happy camper!

2. Keith*D

Keith*D Agent

Congratulations. It is good to see a company do something to try to right their wrongs.

Keith

3. McKinley

McKinley Auditioning

I have heard a lot of good things about M&K but usually it's just for their subs. I am one of those who is trying to slowly upgrade my system. I have an M&K V1250 sub and looking for some speakers to match. I have been leaning towards some B&W's models but I want some opinions (good and/or bad) about M&K speakers.

--McKinley

4. Trevin Chow

Trevin Chow Stunt Coordinator

McKinley:

I couldn't be happier with my purchase. If I had to do it all over again, I'd still buy the exact same speakers.

With a little research you should be able to find a ton of reviews. Here's one:
    http://www.hometheaterhifi.com/volum...ub-4-2002.html

AFAIK, M&K actually listens to each speaker that comes off their assembly line. The back of each speaker has a sticker showing teh date it was inspected and who was the inspector. Talk about quality control!