What's new

i bought an xbox todaaaaay!!! (1 Viewer)

Scott "E"

Second Unit
I'm thinking about getting that extended service contract from MS but it costs $49.90
You can actually go into any Best Buy and purchase their 2 year warranty for $24.99, even if you didn't buy it there. I've got 2 Xbox's and both have the warranty from Best Buy, yet only one was purchased there. The one plus however with Microsoft's plan, is that your game saves and soundtrack are likely to be intact when you get it back. Either plan you go with I think is a good idea, after all, they are electronics.

Ryan Peter

Screenwriter
I would do that only if it shows signs of conking out on you. Occasional glitchiness. Otherwise, if it works like a champ for 11 months, if it ain't broke..

Chris Flynn

Second Unit
When I bought my replacement Xbox (I had a previous one that broke, and it was almost cheaper to buy a new 199$ one than repair it.) EB offered me a 1 year service plan for 24.95.

If anything happened to my Xbox, I bring it in and they give me a BRAND NEW one on the spot. The way the girl sold it to me was if I kicked it, dropped it, it fell in a pool, etc., I could bring it in and they'd give me a new one. I thought it was a pretty sweet deal, so I purchased it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks