I bought a Infinity PS-10 Was it a wise choice

Discussion in 'Speakers & Subwoofers' started by ZachT, Feb 16, 2004.

1. ZachT

ZachT Auditioning

Dealer at ultimate electronics offered me the PS-8 for 230. But then talked me into the PS-10 for 360. 378 after tax. I see that cruchfield has it for 350 shipped. Did I buy a good sub or should I take it back and buy something else. I bought it instead of looking around kind of for a in home trial. I have 30 days to take it back. I could have got a klipsh down firing 10 for 280 but the talked me out of down firing because I live in an appartment. What do you guys think of the PS-10. Im on a budget. Like 350 Max. Do you know of anyother subs around $350. Thanks Ty

2. Shannon S.

Shannon S. Stunt Coordinator

I have the Infinity Entra Sub 2 and like it very much. The PS line are the follow ups to the Entra line. The sub should sound good. Are there any more Entra subs on clearence on Crutchfield? If so, you may want to look into those. If not, Im sure that the PS subs are pretty decent, though I must admit that I have not had a chance to listen to them.

3. Henry-M

Henry-M Auditioning

I bought the PS10 last month at Video Only ($239.99 + tax) to replace my Sony SA-WM20, and what a difference.

4. Jesse Sharrow

Jesse Sharrow Supporting Actor

For that price its a pretty good sub.