What's new

I bought a Infinity PS-10 Was it a wise choice (1 Viewer)

ZachT

Auditioning
Dealer at ultimate electronics offered me the PS-8 for 230. But then talked me into the PS-10 for 360. 378 after tax. I see that cruchfield has it for 350 shipped. Did I buy a good sub or should I take it back and buy something else. I bought it instead of looking around kind of for a in home trial. I have 30 days to take it back. I could have got a klipsh down firing 10 for 280 but the talked me out of down firing because I live in an appartment. What do you guys think of the PS-10. Im on a budget. Like 350 Max. Do you know of anyother subs around $350. Thanks Ty

Shannon S.

Stunt Coordinator
I have the Infinity Entra Sub 2 and like it very much. The PS line are the follow ups to the Entra line. The sub should sound good. Are there any more Entra subs on clearence on Crutchfield? If so, you may want to look into those. If not, Im sure that the PS subs are pretty decent, though I must admit that I have not had a chance to listen to them.

Henry-M

Auditioning
I bought the PS10 last month at Video Only ($239.99 + tax) to replace my Sony SA-WM20, and what a difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks