What's new

I am watching TCM as we speak, and that station bug isn't going away... (1 Viewer)

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Just watched the last half of WIND AND THE LION and realized that the TCM station "bug" at bottom right of screen, which usually pops up for about twenty seconds ever fifteen minutes or so, is staying right there, even through the promotional stuff between movies. I hope this is merely an oversight, because if TCM is going the way of other channels and leaving that frigging thing on all the time, I will regretfully bid goodbye to my favorite movie channel on the planet.

P.S. - Sorry. Stupid post. I should have waited another hour, as I now see the bug has vanished for WHERE THE BOYS ARE, and I should have assumed it was an error before. I get very alarmed when I get any indication that TCM might be travelling the same road as AMC. I apologize for the angst.

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
Not a stupid post Dick, the "bug" was on there during Wind and the Lion and I hope someone gets your message!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks