What's new

I am not sure how to ask this... Best place to buy "adult" films? (1 Viewer)

todd stone

Screenwriter
I don't want to go in depth on this subject as I am not sure if it's appropriate for these forums.

Where is a good place to buy these online?

Shane Gralaw

Second Unit
And one good thing about AdultDVDEmpire is you can consolidate your adult titles with your regular DVD orders and save on shipping.

Rob Willey

Screenwriter
Real Name
Rob
The Laser's Edge sponsors the HTF and has adult titles at their site. Just click on their logo and support a Forum sponsor.

Rob

Bergan Peters

Stunt Coordinator
The best place for me has been E-Bay, you can get them for a LOT cheaper, especially if you have eclectic tastes.

Ted Todorov

Senior HTF Member
Not that I'd know anything about buying them but the other side of the fence do have their own forums: adultdvdtalk.com

Ted

Patrick Wilmes

Stunt Coordinator
I like dvdexotic.com.They are are running coupons st dvdpricesearch.com.I bought from them before and they had great service.

LARUE

Stunt Coordinator
I'm one of those people who can't watch their work. So I'll take a pass.

LARUE

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
While I've never bought any on-line, I've looked around to see what was what. The only place I've found that wasn't mentioned so far is i-candy DVD, which is a producer and distributor.
You can check out the titles they make (Marilyn Chambers fans should visit), or you can click on the menu item to the left that says "click here for individual sales". That takes you to someone called Pricebusters, if I recall right, who can list out the DVD's available by your, um, taste. :)
We've only bought 2 adult titles ourselves (well, one was a "buy this one and a free 2nd disc is inside" deal), and all were in stores that were part of the Wherehouse Music chain, and is now (the ones in my part of the world anyway) sold to Turtles Music, which is owned in turn by the Link Removed, a SouthEast USA chain (Memphis is probably as NorthWest as they get). Click on the link I just posted to find a store near you, if your in the correct region. They go way beyond Suncoast's and FYE's selection of Playboy and Penthouse titles. ;)
You may also find a Wherehouse music in your neck of the woods, too...click here to see if they have one around you. They carry the same type of inventory. Hmm, perhaps the Turtles stores only have that inventory because they used to be WM's?...
As far as asking this question: Hey, we shouldn't be embarrassed because we are sexually active adults, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks