What's new

I am new, but not to having a home theater... (1 Viewer)

FR8Zilla

Auditioning
Real Name
Chris Frizzell
IMG_4153_zps24pp3yry.jpg

Hey everyone, hope to get to bounce ideas off of many of you and learn as much as possible. This is my second home theater in a home. we just had a home builder add a 600 Sqft addition to our house. This is a bi level stadium Theater room with the following:

Bi Level Stadium seating with 14' and 10' Ceilings
7.1 Polk Setup Mixed with Flush mount and mounted speakers.
Denon Receiver
Polk Sub
Atmos wiring
We have Theater chairs and lounge couch
3 floor to ceiling Built in bunk house bunk beds
Barn wood closet
LED crown lighting
Fan-daliers

Will be adding Eating bar, color accessories, a Snack bar and possibly some Air hockey. I have most of this build on youtube documented if anyone wants to see.

FR8Zilla

Auditioning
Real Name
Chris Frizzell
jg541iL.jpg

VVcVI4r.jpg

Hey everyone, hope to get to bounce ideas off of many of you and learn as much as possible. This is my second home theater in a home. we just had a home builder add a 600 Sqft addition to our house. This is a bi level stadium Theater room with the following:

Bi Level Stadium seating with 14' and 10' Ceilings
7.1 Polk Setup Mixed with Flush mount and mounted speakers.
Denon Receiver
Polk Sub
Atmos wiring
We have Theater chairs and lounge couch
3 floor to ceiling Built in bunk house bunk beds
Barn wood closet
LED crown lighting
Fan-daliers

Will be adding Eating bar, color accessories, a Snack bar and possibly some Air hockey. I have most of this build on youtube documented if anyone wants to see.[/QUOTE]

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Yeah. We require--for specific reasons--newer members of the forum to have a certain number of posts under their belt before they can edit posts. It might seem lame but it's a necessity for practical reasons.

I think adding the pictures where you have works just fine. But if you want to bring the images back to the OP, either Dave or I would be glad to neaten things up for you.

The pictures look great...as does the room. I especially like those built-in bunk beds! What a great room for sleep-overs for the kids or any family movie night.

Please, copy the YouTube link into a post (of the build) click "Post Reply" and the YT screen will magically appear. You don't need to do anything else to the link when you paste it in.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks