What's new

I am looking for some design acoustic speakers...... (1 Viewer)

Joe Meissner

Stunt Coordinator
a have a pair of DA ps10 speakers and need surrounds to match. so i am looking for a pair of ps6, ps-cv, ps55's or their sub and satellite setup(not sure of the model number) they are not in buissnes any more and i dont want to get rid of my ps10's...still a great speaker..imo

Mark Richter

Stunt Coordinator
I have a set of PS-6 but the woofer surrounds need to be replaced. I too like the speakers but do not want to spend the money to have them re-foamed.
Email me if you'd like at [email protected] and I will get bak to you. Maybe we can come to a deal

Joe Meissner

Stunt Coordinator
i might be interested.!!!!!!!! whats the cost to have speakers refoamed? i have some one else that im dealing with on a pair of ps-55's so if that falls thru i will e-mail you. who knows i might still want the 6's too. you can never have enough speakers....right :D
thanks
Joe

Joe Meissner

Stunt Coordinator
well i missed out on the ps-55's on ebay by a buck. they went for $26. i went to bid $28 and i forgot i wasnt logged in.....damn!!!!!!!!!!!

mark,

i was looking at my dads ps-6"s and they would be to big to wall mount in my living room. so i need to stick with the ps-55's. how much would you want for the 6's just in case i change my mind?

Matt,

i sent you an e-mail

thanks

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks